Friday, August 7, 2026

Another MOE Day!

I was up early and went out for my 8KM... There is a mild typhoon blowing through but the heat was still blaring and the air muggy... I was out at 5:45! I can't imagine going any earlier.

I was back and took a shower... and ate toast with butter and a mug of coffee before resting a bit... and then taking off to the office!

I had to stop to put on my rain coat as it was raining on and off... not sprinkling... but raining!

I made it and glad to be in the office with the AC.

I spent the morning getting my ppt done for August 16th and reading the news... Needless to say, the morning flew by! Yes, I finished the first ppt and sent it to Isaiah. He's going to use Gemini to bring in the bilingual element... we will see how it turns out. I'm not keen on using AI... but I think I need to be wise. For all my message prep, I use commentaries and listen to pastoral messages on the passage... But the best way to prepare is to just read and re-read the passage and the context... 

For lunch, I brought instant noodles and just so enjoyed it... sitting and watching a movie while eating lunch at my desk. I love this job... ha, ha, ha... 

I was heading home by 5:10 and met up with a student at the church near our house as I bought him breakfast cereal from Costco.

HOME... and a free evening... Prayer time at 8:45... and the weekend has started!

Daily Lovely Insight:

Ezra 7:10 Seeking, Doing and Teaching The Word of God – Oceanview Baptist Church

Seek Him First!

1 Timothy 6:12 - Bible verse - DailyVerses.net

3 comments:

  1. my right knee is more wonkkkkkkyyyy, played dodge ball with the seniors at Sit & Tone class at the Y yesterday, and oh my

    ReplyDelete
  2. Unpack all the stuff... and tell me what more you'd like for Isaiah to bring!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaha. those weird EXTRA large sweat shirt??? REALLY??? And the extra small leggings?

      Delete