I was up but not too early as it was Sunday... and wow... the weather was so 'perfect'... my kind of perfect: raining, around 20, windy and cloudy. Typhoon Dolphin brought the rain and the nicer temperature... but no one wanted to be out... I did... but... but No Run on Sunday!
I took the time to read... and at 10:30, Isaiah and I headed out to church.
I set up while we waited for others to join. We had four people.
We ordered lunch... UBER DELIVERY... and sat and chatted. I stayed at church while Isaiah and Fenny went back home. They were late to church.
I was the MC... ha, ha, ha... and Isaiah translated for the speaker.
There were many people who needed counseling, so I didn't get home until 8:30.
Prayer time at 9:30... and I blogged, cleaned up, and went to bed fairly early. The week has started.
Daily Lovely Insight:
Seek Him First!


Good to loaf around, and maybe Monday weather would be just as nice, it is HOT here
ReplyDelete