Sunday, August 16, 2026

A Splendid Sunday!

I was up and had a relaxing morning... After my quiet time, I had no need to rush to go for a run... to beat the heat...

All the stuff that I had left to give away was picked up... wow... 

And I reviewed my talk and had cream cheese with toast for breakfast.

The morning flew by... I left at 2:30 for church, checking the recycling first! 

I set up the Love Cafe and someone else set up the chairs.

I was the speaker... Living in the Presence of God through Acts!

Isaiah was the translator!

Love Feast afterwards... and then I was home by 8pm.

YEAH...

I checked my emails... blogged... and tried the juicer, finishing up the carrot... and went to bed early...

The week has started!

Daily Lovely Insight:

LDS Scripture Quote - Acts 4:8-12 - Be it known unto you all – ScriptureFix

Seek Him First!

1 Timothy 6:12 - Bible verse - DailyVerses.net

2 comments:

  1. What kind of food was it? Love cafe? And what time is EARLY? For us it is about 8. HAHAHAH

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love Cafe is snacks... lots of fun snacks... and early to bed means I'm in bed by 11pm and read... maybe until 12:15 or so... ha, ha, ha...

    ReplyDelete