Monday, August 10, 2026

Monday, Monday...

I was up early and did my usual 8KM.

Isaiah took off and I took off soon afterwards as I had a breakfast prayer and share time... 

I had to cut that time short as I had tutoring at 1:30... I made it there not only on time, but 10 minutes early... and I ended 15 minutes late.

I got home at around 3:35 and it was so nice to be HOME...

I got a message and one of my students had to cancel... for Wednesday! I'm so thrilled as Wednesday was going to be a massively busy day... so to have that 90 minutes tutoring session cancelled was an answer to prayer!

I put things away... and took down the clothes... and blogged... 

I was absolutely too full so I skipped dinner...

Prayer time at 8:45... And I baked these hot dog cheese muffins for our Bible study tomorrow morning.

Daily Lovely Insight:

Psalm 34:1 Floral Wreath PNG, Christian Sublimation (digital Download) -  Etsy

Seek Him First!

1 Timothy 6:12 - Bible verse - DailyVerses.net

1 comment: