Monday, August 3, 2026

Nice Monday!

I was up early and I ran my 8KM!

I got home and took a shower... then since I didn't have tutoring at 11am, I sat and read! What a delight!

Alan and I had lunch and I blogged for our church and read some more.

Tutoring was at 3:30 and I prepped and left and finished at 5:15. I stopped to buy a few things for Annie and got home by 6pm. We had our HOP meeting at 7pm, so I made a salad to bring to church.

The meet went really well and we were home by 10pm.

After finishing my blog and working a bit more on my talks for August, I was in bed by 11:30. Tomorrow is a free day as we are working on packing for Alan's trip to the States!

I realize that it is really nice to have a free Monday morning since my weekends can be so packed with activities!

Daily Lovely Insight:

Romans 16:17-18 KJV

Seek Him First!

1 Timothy 6:12 - Bible verse - DailyVerses.net

3 comments:

  1. I could hardly wait to see my goodies!!!! If Alan can't bring, Isaiah can. Did you get coffee packets?

    ReplyDelete
  2. OF COURSE... BUT... those squeegees... Carrefour is no longer Carrefour... RTMart is gone... Carrefour is owned by Uni-President. PXMart bought out RTMart. I don't think it has things that RTMart or Carrefour had carried. Very disappointing.

    ReplyDelete