Thursday, August 20, 2026

Two More Books Finished!

I was up and did my 8km... slower than usual... but the skies were cloudy... much more bearable!

I took a shower and proceeded to camp myself on the sofa, after I got Isaiah's clothes into his carry on... we are still working with one suitcase filled to 23kilos... and then his carry on and backpack. I will post whatever is not packed in the Buy Nothing Group to give away!

So... like the title of this post... I finished two more novels... Still Jane Eyre is my all time favorite... these newer authors don't have the knack for depth of descriptive details and character building... I realized that even though I like Jane Austen's books, she introduced so many, or rather, too many characters, and thus, I actually get lost. Bronte built on just two characters and delve into their mental and emotional state in such depth that draw me to love the book more. Anyhow... I have not come across another book quite like Jane Eyre!

I had an appointment at 3:30, but that was canceled as the gal wasn't feeling well... I was quite happy to be able to stay home... That's how I was able to finish two books!

I did have to leave at 6pm for a new student. I gave myself a longer time than what the GPS said, planning to get lost...

Prayer time at 8:45! And yes, the day was done!

Daily Lovely Insight:

1 Corinthians 12:13

Seek Him First!

1 Timothy 6:12 - Bible verse - DailyVerses.net

No comments:

Post a Comment