I was up super early... and I think I'm going to try to be up that early every day until Alan gets back. The weather was much nicer... seriously!
I got back and took a quick shower and Alan had already loaded the car and we took off at 6:40.
I did the curbside drop off... no parking and I headed back home. The traffic was bad... so I didn't get back until 8:45. I was going to go down for the recycling, but I totally forgot...
I made this beef dish... wow... and cleaned out one kitchen cupboard... YEAH! I will attempt to finish up what food we have in the freezer... at least try not to go and buy things... let's see what we can do. I will have to buy either chicken or ground beef... and romaine lettuce... but that's it...
I had toast with butter for breakfast and set the iRobot going. I then grouped all that I have for Isaiah's two suitcases and packed up donation for Nepal. I will ask Isaiah to bring that huge bag to the car and drop off...
I took a nice nap and prepped for tutoring and my Bible study tomorrow night and it was time to head out to tutor.
Alan made it to the Philippines and got on the plane for the States.
I had tutoring at 3:40 and another student at 6pm.
Isaiah went to a baseball game with Fenny and came home late... he comes home late most nights.
I had prayer time at 8:45 and spent the rest of the evening just enjoying having the house to myself!
Daily Lovely Insight:

Seek Him First!


No comments:
Post a Comment