I was up late... and rode out to do a walk/run... and it was way too hot. I did a very slow walk/run and covered only 6km.
I was home and after a shower, I had my breakfast and promptly gathered the books and planted myself on the sofa. I finished one book by 5pm.
Of course, I got up from time to time... I redid the bathroom cabinet to message Alan that he has plenty of deodorant and shaving cream and ointments that he likes to buy from the states. I also found that I have four boxes of masks... What to do with those? Maybe I should just give them away???
At 5pm, I turned on the WiFi and blogged and checked emails. No notification from the library... Oh well... But I think I have enough books to read for this week!
I had Bible study at 7pm, so I left the house at 6:30.
Prayer time was at 8:45... So, I logged on, but muted it...
I was home by 11... and yes, you guessed it... READ, READ, READ...
I am thinking that one week is not going to be enough... ha, ha, ha...
Daily Lovely Insight:

Seek Him First!


At least you have MOE days to read if nothing else is going on there.
ReplyDeleteand might be too late, alan and spending.... hshahahhahahaha
ReplyDelete