I was not up early... and didn't go out for my run until almost 8am. God was merciful, giving me clouds and a slight breeze... but I still ran very very slow... At least I finished my 8KM.
I went immediately down to the recycling and our cleaning guy was not there and there was only one guy from the recycling place. So, we worked together and got everything into the truck.
I rushed upstairs and took a shower and ate breakfast... and headed out for tutoring. I was thinking about getting the car into the Toyota Dealer, but no time.
Tutored from 11-12:30... and of course, I went a bit over and got home at 1pm after stopping to redeem a coffee voucher I got from donating blood.
I ate lunch... Pizza and coffee and then it was 1:30 and I had to head out again for tutoring, stopping to get gas into my scooter. Wow...
That went well... I brought the mini oven down to the first floor as someone was coming to pick it up and I brought the portable kid's chair home... yes, someone will come over here to pick that up. I was home by 3:45.
I had the iRobot vacuum going, so the chairs were all up... and I got the iRobot mop going and the steamer as well... Wow... And did I mention that the weather turned scorching HOT???
Isaiah arrived safely to the States... Alan picked him up... YEAH!
They will go to Annie's house to drop off the luggage and then head down to San Diego to see Mom Bea.
I had tutoring at 6pm... and was home by 7:20 and then prayer time at 8:45.
Wow... what a day!
I am enjoying being home alone... I started the Italian clock that chimes and the German cuckoo clock going... no one likes it... but I love them... chiming and cuckooing... and since I'm the only one... YIPPY!
I pressed published but my internet was having trouble... so I guess it didn't publish...
Daily Lovely Insight:
Seek Him First!


No comments:
Post a Comment