I was up but didn't get out of bed until 5:28... Oh well... which meant I didn't get out to run until 6:45... and yes, that's late and that's hot... and humid... but I finished my 8km.
Isaiah didn't need to go to work at his usual time as he has been taking computer classes every Monday, assigned by the company! Classes don't start until 9:30 at the train station.
He left and I sat and read... yep... finished a book... easy reading... and the morning was gone!
I wanted to make two different kinds of macaroni salad... one with cream cheese and another with mayo and broccoli... so, I started the cooking... and had a delicious salad for lunch... and there's plenty for the next few days. I have some meat in the fridge which I will pair with the salad...
Then it was time to work on finishing up my talk for this coming Sunday. But first, I called China Airlines as I realized that Isaiah has one luggage going to the States and two luggage for his return trip. I wanted to flip it... but after waiting for more than 20 minutes on the phone to talk to a 'real' person, NO CAN DO... I can pay for an extra or pay for one overweight luggage... I don't want to pay... so I will have to rework the packing... But not today...
I worked on my talk and did a bit of cleaning, including putting away the clothes that are washed and dried... I even turned on the AC for about two hours as it was getting so hot...
Prayer meeting in person at 8pm. It finished at 9pm. I got home... read some more and the day was done...
WOW...
Daily Lovely Insight:

Seek Him First!

WHAT is up with that? Less stuff for MOI??? HAHAHAHA, but two co,ming back
ReplyDelete