Friday, August 14, 2026

In the News...

I was up and ran my 8km... 

You might be puzzled by the title... that's because my MOE Days are catch up on news days... 

Yes, I had another great MOE Day... 

I brought two books to read... my lap top computer... and snacks... ha, ha, ha... I didn't move from my desk all morning... 

For lunch, I brought the ground beef dumplings concoction... and rested...

5pm came quickly and I decided to go and see a new Japanese supermarket that opened up at Miramar. (I forgot to mention yesterday that our Soda Stream went bizerko... but Annie, don't worry... you gave us a spare! I am mentioning this here because I usually get the replacement cartridges at Miramar!)

The supermarket was nice... and expensive... high end stuff... 

But it was fun to cruise around!

I got home and made myself a salad... I bought some great lettuce from the Lopia Japanese Market!

The evening passed so quickly... 

Prayer at 8:45 and the day was done...

Tutoring at 11am tomorrow morning!

Daily Lovely Insight:

Nehemiah 9:21 | Yea, forty years didst thou sustain them in the wilderness,  so that they lacked nothing; their clothes waxed not old, and their feet  swelled not.

Seek Him First!

1 Timothy 6:12 - Bible verse - DailyVerses.net

No comments:

Post a Comment