I was up but not early and got my 8KM in... very slow...
Then after a shower, I put the clothes drying in the balcony away and had a delicious breakfast... And I sat and read... Yes, I've almost finished another book!
Lunch time came all too quickly... and then I sat to getting the back balcony cleared of a few things... I posted things to give away...
And I left for the library at 2:30 to renew one library card. For the other card, I needed our household registry! I will have to get that done maybe next week.
I picked up three books and returned one... and off I went to meet up with a gal. She forgot... I waited until 4:37 and then left to the library again... I went to the bigger library... Theo the Golden has not been put on the shelf, but maybe by early September... I did get other books... so I am set... but I'm reading them so fast that my stockpile is dwindling fast... ha, ha, ha...
I came home and sat down and read some more... getting up to mop or sweep or message people.
I made myself a salad for dinner and then prayer time at 8:45.
The day was fantastic...
Daily Lovely Insight:
Seek Him First!


No comments:
Post a Comment