I was up and ran my 8km... and yes, amazingly... I did run 50 this week...
Then I was home for a shower and got my stuff for tutoring... but first, I scootered over to a gal's house who had food stuff for me to pick up... lost of great snacks...
I got home and put down the bags of goodies and grabbed my tutoring bag and I was off... I made it right on time!
That hour went fast and I was home...
Isaiah left at 1 to get movie tickets and went over to see Fenny. They did not join the bike ride...
In fact, only 7 people joined... 18 had signed up... it was raining... but I love riding in the rain... like running in the rain... it's just so refreshing.
We made it to the restaurant and it was only 20NT$ for the bike rental... ha, ha, ha...
The food was great and everyone showed up!
We had a splendid time.
I got home at around 9pm... and just chilled...
What a wonderfully fun day!
Daily Lovely Insight:

Seek Him First!


No comments:
Post a Comment