Thursday, August 6, 2026

The Eagle Has Landed...

I was up early and went out for my 8KM... I hope to get up earlier so that I can be out before 5:30!

I was so happy that I had the FREE DAY! 

I put all the items to give away on the first floor lobby... and then after Isaiah left, I cleaned out all the unwanted packets of sauces... It felt so good to just toss them...  

For breakfast, I had toast with butter... YUMMY... and milk tea from my students who went to Singapore!

Then I read and finished up my notes for the study tonight.

Alan landed... and Annie had quite a time meeting up with him. LAX is just crazy...

I went out at 12noon to go and drop things off at church: the refilled sugar jar, clothes for a sister, and tennis shoes. Then I dropped off things for donation at the elderly man's booth. On the way home, I bought soy bean milk! YIPPY!

This evening I had my Bible study on the book Heaven... and the discussion was lively, as always. I asked Alan to lead the Prayer time as we did not finish by 8:45... it was 5:45 in the States and Alan is staying at my Mom's condo... Annie filled the fridge and it's a vacation for Alan. Annie sure takes good care of my hubby... 

Daily Lovely Insight:

Psalm 28:6 6 Praise be to the Lord, for he has heard my cry for mercy.  #bible_verse_of_the_day

Seek Him First!

1 Timothy 6:12 - Bible verse - DailyVerses.net

3 comments:

  1. yup, oreo cookies, apple fritters, you name it, he has it, so much eating, START !!1

    ReplyDelete
  2. Apple fritters are my favorites... not his!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know but I think he is eating it allllllllll

      Delete