Tuesday, August 18, 2026

Slight Sprinkle This Morning!

I feel like that cartoon about, Cloudy with A Chance of Meatballs... or something like that... 

Yes, I was up and there were clouds and the ground looked wet... By the time I went out, the rain had stopped... but the skies were still cloud covered... that made the run a bit more bearable... I ran my 8KM.

After Isaiah took off, I started to reorganized the luggage... I will ask Isaiah to see how much it weighs already... I hope only 16KGS... which means I still have another 8kgs. 

I worked on my talk as well as my PPT and then went out at 10:30 to pay a few bills and meet a friend for lunch! Dumplings and noodles... and eggplant salad... YUMMY!

I was home by 2:30 and no tutoring... so... I sat with the AC on and read... I was thinking about taking a nap... but I wanted to get a few things done...

The days pass so quickly... Sometimes, I look and it's already 10:30 or later...

Daily Lovely Insight:

Proverbs 21:20 WEB

Seek Him First!

1 Timothy 6:12 - Bible verse - DailyVerses.net

3 comments:

  1. ha I look and it is time for.bed at 8 30

    ReplyDelete
  2. and no more large Polo sweat shirt hahahahahahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can be the rising star on Buy Nothing, giving away all sorts of things! Or drop off for the homeless!

    ReplyDelete