I was up late... and rode out to do a walk/run... and it was way too hot. I did a very slow walk/run and covered only 6km.
I was home and after a shower, I had my breakfast and promptly gathered the books and planted myself on the sofa. I finished one book by 5pm.
Of course, I got up from time to time... I redid the bathroom cabinet to message Alan that he has plenty of deodorant and shaving cream and ointments that he likes to buy from the states. I also found that I have four boxes of masks... What to do with those? Maybe I should just give them away???
At 5pm, I turned on the WiFi and blogged and checked emails. No notification from the library... Oh well... But I think I have enough books to read for this week!
I had Bible study at 7pm, so I left the house at 6:30.
Prayer time was at 8:45... So, I logged on, but muted it...
I was home by 11... and yes, you guessed it... READ, READ, READ...
I am thinking that one week is not going to be enough... ha, ha, ha...
Daily Lovely Insight:

Seek Him First!


At least you have MOE days to read if nothing else is going on there.
ReplyDeleteand might be too late, alan and spending.... hshahahhahahaha
ReplyDeleteI think he is spending... I, on the other hand, don't spend...
ReplyDelete