I slept in... no need to rush off for a run... ha, ha, ha...
But I did have to go and pick up the car and then I went to Costco as I promised a friend to buy things that are in the coupon book and today was the last day! That place was so crowded... I had to park in B3 and it was only 9:35!
I got the stuff and finished by 10:45 and headed home.
I had breakfast and for lunch I had a salad... YUMMY! I baked another avocado and cream cheese bread... YUMMY!
I took a quick nap and soon, it was time to go to church. I wanted to be there early... not only to set up but a guy was coming to pick up stuff... from the Buy Nothing Taipei Group!
I had brought extra snacks and stuff to give away. YIPPY!
I had to translate and the testimonies were great.
After church I had prayer time with five different people... WOW... very fruitful! And then I headed home and was sitting in front of my computer by 8:30!
I blogged and read... and just enjoyed the evening...
Yes, yes, yes... reading week has officially started!
Daily Lovely Insight:
Seek Him First!


hahaha. reading week, ours is called 'recovery week'. wowow. three year old can be so full of energy
ReplyDeleteI am so happy that God gifted me this week... I bought hot dogs and lettuce and have my whole week of meals planned... easy and fun... and I got books from the library!
ReplyDelete