Friday, October 4, 2024

Typhoon Has Passed...

I was up early and ran my 8k. 

Then it was Mom care as the Day Care Center is back in service!

After Mom took off, I tidied up, checked recycling and went to WGE for a shower and workout! Unfortunately, I did not have time for a workout as the Complex had issues.

I was home by 11:10 and Alan and I went out to lunch... My House Steakhouse, with a buffet salad bar and lots more. We really liked the place. Sure, it was 25US$ for the two of us... but we left feeling quite full and satisfied.

I had tutoring at 5pm, but the Mom messaged me, "Can I start earlier?" I rushed over there in the rain and their other son said he was feeling sick!?!?!?! So, I only had to tutor for an hour! AIYO! 

I paid a bill on the way back and did not stop at WGE for a quick workout. I decided to go home as I had to do Mom Care! And a sister who is going through a tough time is asking for daily prayer time... I try to pray with her when time permits!

The weekend has started... 

Daily Lovely Insight:

Isaiah 50:4 (Promise)

Seek Him First!

Romans 5:3-4 – 94.1 KXOJ

3 comments: