Monday, October 14, 2024

A "Normal" Monday

I was up early and ran my usual 8k.

Alan and Isaiah were up early to watch the Chargers game and they won! 

I got Mom up and out and the bed boards collapsed. I had to get Alan to fix it. I had been doing it weekly and wondering what was the matter with the bed. It turned out that the pegs had come apart! That's why I've had to fix it almost every week! I think I posted about it, killing my back getting the mattress out!

After Alan took off for school, I did a load of laundry, cleaned up the room, put things away, baked a dessert and wrote up some notes for church!

At 12noon, I ate lunch and took a Power Nap!

I was out of the house at 1pm in order to drop by the library before tutoring.

I went long again because this time my student shared about a nightmare and I just had to pray with her.

Elaine was already here when I got here!

Mom was back... right on time, but we had so much food! I had already set up her dinner!

Elaine left and another sister called with a 'crisis'. 

Tonight was a 'free' night... I'm so thankful. I'm feeling so so tired!

Daily Lovely Insight:

The Lord Directs our Steps

Seek Him First!

Romans 5:3-4 – 94.1 KXOJ

2 comments: