Thursday, October 17, 2024

A Truly Rest-Filled Sabbath!

I was up early and the weather forecast said that it would be a warm day... So I went out for my usual 8k. I will reach my 50k this week! Lord willing!

I was home and getting Mom up and out!

She was active last night... Annie, those waterproof 'underwear' are great!

After she was in the van, I went back home and had a nice breakfast and worked on the Bible study from the Decision Magazines from Mom Bea. Thank you, Mom Bea. I also sat on the sofa and read and napped! DELIGHTFUL!

I made fresh soy bean milk and a creamy soup and corn on the cob. That's what I had for lunch!

I finished two books... which I was already half way through... 

I finally turned on the WiFi at around 2:30 and bought Gomaji coupons for our date tomorrow. I also asked Isaiah to make an appointment for Alan to get his hair trimmed!

At 4pm, I went to WGE for my usual quick workout. I had already set Mom's dinner up! 

This evening, I had tutoring at 7:30 and my Revelation Bible study at 9pm. 

Alan and Isaiah had basketball at Soochow University.

Daily Lovely Insight:

Psalms – Resting Life

Seek Him First!

Romans 5:3-4 – 94.1 KXOJ

1 comment: