Tuesday, October 15, 2024

A Normal Tuesday

I was up and feeling tired... but I went and ran 8km.

Then it was Mom Care! After she left, I cleaned up her room and went to WGE for a shower and then met up with two dear sisters in Christ whom I haven't seen for a while. It was so delightful! The hours flew by!

I rode over to my Soochow study and two more students came! We had a great time!

I again stayed around to pray with people and got home at 4:30 after running two errands.

I was so tired that I just plopped down on the sofa and rested for 30 minutes before Mom was home... 

While Mom was eating, I took down the clean clothes, blogged, checked on email... 

Tonight we had Family Time! 

Tomorrow is another long day! 

Daily Lovely Insight:

Genesis 3:21 KJV Bible Verse Images

Seek Him First!

Romans 5:3-4 – 94.1 KXOJ

3 comments: