Saturday, October 5, 2024

A Typical Saturday...

I was up early and went out for 9k. I am trying to mix up my running, so I did a faster run! On the way back, I ran into friends from church! Here's a picture:

I was home and decided not to go to WGE for my shower and workout. Instead, I hung out at home, putting clothes away. Oh, I forgot to mention that I hit 60kilometers this week!

Then it was mom care and since Alan was home, while he supervised Mom, I went out to run two errands.  We can no longer leave her 'unattended' even for a minute!

Isaiah did not go and play tennis. He needs to... but I think he's getting lazy.

A friend came over in the afternoon and Alan had a Sunday school meeting. Isaiah went to meet up with Fenny!

After Mom went to bed, Alan and I went out... dinner and Costco! How nice!

Daily Lovely Insight:

Ephesians 1:3 | worldchallenge.org

Seek Him First!

Romans 5:3-4 – 94.1 KXOJ

No comments:

Post a Comment