Monday, October 7, 2024

My Sabbath!

I know... it's Monday... My Sabbath is usually on Thursday, but this Thursday is Double Ten Day: A HOLIDAY! So, I cleared out my schedule in order to have my Sabbath Rest. And it was exactly what I needed in light of the typhoon days last week!

I was up early and ran my 8k.

Then it was home to get Mom up and out into the van. 

Her heel is developing a weird 'bruise', which is caused by an infection. I have the antibiotics and have been giving that to her! YEAH GOD!

Today, I wanted to do some visual decluttering and just sit and read. The Lord blessed me with 1/4 of a jar of Nutella from a neighbor. So, I had coffee and rolls with Nutella. I had a delicious lunch: leftover from last night's dinner and I just sat and read and napped. Yes, I did complete some visual decluttering, which I'm quite happy with the results!

At 4pm, I finally went out to WGE. Yes, another fast workout. I had started dinner in the rice cooker: porridge for Mom! 

I was home and Mom's dinner was ready! I made a salad for Alan, Isaiah and I... and some popper chicken in the air fryer! Mom ate a very large bowl of porridge! 

Tonight, I had prayer time with two sisters!

Tomorrow and Wednesday will be very long days... Pray for God's strength to sustain me!

Daily Lovely Insight:

John 16:32 I am not alone, for my Father is with me: Christian Journal,  Bible Verse Cover, Study Journal

Seek Him First!

Romans 5:3-4: A Quick Look (Faith produces...)

No comments:

Post a Comment