Sunday, October 13, 2024

Sunday!

I was up early and of course, no run... But I had a lot to get done! I did go to WGE! I took a shower and worked on three machines and came home. I was so tired. I rested and then got Mom up!

Isaiah and Alan were still at the retreat site and they ran into traffic. They got back by 2:20 and we were in the car and headed to church.

I helped set up and got the drinks ready... and I had to translate this afternoon. Alan got to sit with Mom.

And Annie got his ticket for the states during the Chinese New Year Holiday: 1/9 to 2/15. Mom Bea... You should be happy to read this!

We were home by 8pm and I got Mom to bed and prepped for the week!

Daily Lovely Insight:

Simplify Your Life to Do God's Work - Pastor Rick's Daily Hope

Colossians 3:15... - King James Bible Scripture Pictures | Facebook

Seek Him First!

Romans 5:3-4 – 94.1 KXOJ

2 comments: