Saturday, October 12, 2024

Retreat in Ilan

What a day... We drove here last night and arrived at around 9pm.

We went to bed at 11:30 and I was up at 5:30. After my time with Jesus, I was out the door and ran my 8k and reached 53 for this week! I'm thrilled! And the run was nice and fast as the weather was cooler... 

We had breakfast here and started our first session. 

Lunch was bento boxes and then we had our afternoon sessions.

There was a heated discussion about finance... and thus, I didn't have time for a nap!

This evening after two more sessions, Alan dropped me off at the bus stop and I headed back to Taipei.

Wow... I was home after 12midnight... 

What a day!

Daily Lovely Insight:

John 6:29

NIV Verse of the Day: John 6:28-29

Seek Him First!

Romans 5:3-4 – 94.1 KXOJ

2 comments:

  1. Wish you could have stayed and had a helper longer

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was good to be back and get things sorted...

    ReplyDelete