Friday, October 11, 2024

A Busy Friday!

I was up early but decided to wait to go out for my 8k.

I did a load of laundry and then went out for my run... it was still fairly cool...

I went to WGE for a shower and did only one machine. I was home by 11am as Alan and I had tasks to get done.

We went to RT Mart for hot pot as we have a leaders' summit this weekend. We ate lunch and went and shopped!

It was great... we were home by 3pm and I put everything away and then rested for 30 minutes before I headed out to tutor!

The two hours flew by and then I head to rush home. 

I got Mom to bed and we took off.

The traffic was really bad, so we missed the first half hour of the Summit.

The Helper will be at our house by 10am! And I will be heading back tomorrow night!

Daily Lovely Insight:

I really like Romans 15:13... maybe that will be our Family Verse for 2025. What do you think?

Romans 15:13 May the God of Hope Fill You with All Joy Bible Verse SVG with  commercial license, Christian Art Gift, Cut File, Vector

Seek Him First!

Romans 5:3-4 – 94.1 KXOJ

2 comments: