Wednesday, October 9, 2024

New Intensive Project Started!

I was up early and went out for my 8k. It was nice running as it felt cooler... Yes, it is getting cooler...

I was home and after a quick shower, I was getting Mom up and out. She had talked a lot last night and was very tired. I told the driver.

I went down and got the recycling ready as the people came to pick everything up. I was finished with that by 9:15! YIPPY!

I had to clean up Mom's room. With her talking all last night, she was also very active: untied her hand gloves... I think you understand! While doing her bedding, I had to stop and put a patch on my back. I could feel it... When that was finished, I made grilled ham and cheese sandwiches.

At 10:30, I decided to lay down... Alan was back and we prayed together and I got all the materials for today ready. 

I left for my new project based class and we had six students. They bought bubble milk tea and cronuts. YUMMY. But the milk tea was made with real milk... oh, my stomach didn't like that! The class went so well... the two hours flew by!

I rushed home and switched stuff and scootered off to tutor. That hour also flew by!

On the way home, I stopped to pay two bills and went to WGE to do my speed workout! I was home by 6:45 and got busy with putting things away, eating a quick dinner and getting Mom to bed before my tutee arrived!

Those two hours went by... I was tired... but the LORD sustained me!

As I was cleaning up, I received a message... prayer time with a sister? OH MY... yes... I was so exhausted... but the Lord carried me through!

This was a very intensely long day! I will have six more of these intensely long days... 

Daily Lovely Insight:

I am praying for my verse of focus for 2025... I am also looking for another read through the Bible schedule. I found one, but have not decided on the one that I will use for 2025... I use this month to pray!

Matthew 12:12 - Latter-day Saint Scripture of the Day

Seek Him First!

Romans 5:3-4 – 94.1 KXOJ

No comments:

Post a Comment