Sunday, October 6, 2024

A Typical Sunday!

Yes, I was up early... and had a list of things to get done.

I went to Costco again... and this time, I was able to buy all the items that we didn't get last night.

Then I did go to WGE and worked out and took a quick shower.

It was Mom care and I made her soup. I know... I also gave her a few dinner rolls.

Alan and Isaiah had a tennis tournament. Isaiah came in first and Alan came in second.

And as for the baseball playoff... The Dodgers won against the Padres... ha, ha, ha...

We left for church as we're always there early to do the set up.

We had quite a few visitors...

Isaiah translated for our guest speaker.

We were home by 7:30 and I had to put everything away and get Mom to bed.

The week has started!

Daily Lovely Insight:

Pin page

Seek Him First!

Romans 5:3-4 – 94.1 KXOJ

No comments:

Post a Comment