Tuesday, October 8, 2024

Soochow Study Started!

I got up and went for only 7k. I didn't have time to run 8. I will have to make it up this week.

I got my Mom up and she went in the van!

And I had to take a quick shower and head off to church as we had our study! I always go early to get things ready!

We had only one missing. The time went by so fast!

I had to hurry up and clean up and headed to Soochow!

My Soochow Study has started. We have only four students, but it's a great group. Please pray for them.

I was home by 4:10 and after putting things away, Alan and I drove back to church to pick up the stuff that I had left there!

We were home just before Mom got home.

Tonight we were to have our Family Time, but Abby didn't get up in time! By the time she was up, it was getting late and I needed to get to bed!

What a long day... it's going to be another LONG DAY tomorrow!

Daily Lovely Insight:

The Widow's Fast 1 Kings 17: ppt download

What do you think struck me about this verse?

Seek Him First!

Romans 5:3-4 – 94.1 KXOJ

3 comments: