Wednesday, October 16, 2024

Another Packed... BUT Rainy... Wednesday

I was up super early... and went out for my usual 8k. While at the park, the rain started... It felt so effortless to run in the rain!

I was home and took a quick shower and it was Mom Care. She was not active last night... Thank you for praying!

After she was in the van, I went down and helped with the recycling. I just love how clean that area looks!

I was home and started to group all the necessary teaching materials for today together. Plus, I set out the things for Mom Care and her dinner in the fridge! And surprisingly, I had time to sit and read and do my Bible study and even took a quick nap!

I ate a simple lunch and rode in the rain to the class at Takming University of Science and Technology! I had a large trash bag to make sure things stayed dry! 

The class went well... It was so much fun. I learned a lot about the student's hometown.

After that class, of course, I had tutoring. So, it was a rush to get there and that hour also flew by. I got home, ate a few bites of a sandwich, got Mom to bed and tutored from 7:30-9:45. 

Unfortunately, the evening didn't end as the complex had problems and I had a long conversation with another board member. I didn't get to bed until a little past midnight!

I'm so glad that tomorrow is my Sabbath.

Daily Lovely Insight:

Psalms 63:7-8 nlt | AiJunkie | Flickr

Seek Him First!

Romans 5:3-4 – 94.1 KXOJ

2 comments: