Thursday, October 10, 2024

Double Ten Holiday!

I was up early... but I didn't go out for a run until 8:15. The weather looked so nice... and Mom didn't need to go to the Day Care Center! I ran 12.5K as I wanted to see if I can do that in 80 minutes!

I was home and called Ms. Hsieh. She had time and my back was feeling bad from the intense labor of fixing Mom's bed. She's been active at night, taking off her hand restraints. I don't think I need to go into details!

Alan and Isaiah were home, watching the game... which you can find out who won and by how much. Let's just say there will be a Game 5!

Before riding home, I went and bought more inserts and diapers for Mom. When I got home and Mom was eating, I went online and ordered another pair of running shoes: Caldera 6: 2700NT$! That's 90US$! Hopefully, this pair will last 6 months! I'm going to give my Brooks Adrenaline 22 to Abby! If only I can get them to her...

This evening, we had Family Time!

Daily Lovely Insight:

Pete Dominguez on X: "Hebrews 12:12-13 NKJV [12] Therefore strengthen the  hands which hang down, and the feeble knees, [13] and make straight paths  for your feet, so that what is lame

Seek Him First!

Romans 5:3-4 – 94.1 KXOJ

2 comments: