Tuesday, August 25, 2026

Bible Study & Airport

I was up and the weather was cooler... In fact, I could have ran later on in the morning... But I had Bible study at 10am.

We finished Psalm 34 and our next study will be on September 15th, the day before Alan's return.

We stayed and chatted until 2pm. I went and dropped off a computer for recycling and got 3US$... ha, ha, ha...

Then it was home... Checked email... Blogged... Put things away from my Bible study and then I did the next lesson. I always do that so that I'm ready. It also gives me the time to pray for the ladies in the group.

Isaiah was home by 6:30 and we made sure he had everything.

We left by 8pm and when we went down, the car wouldn't start! The battery... Uber would have been 1500NT$. And so, I called the Toyota Dealership... and the guy who answered was the guy who usually services our car. I asked if he could bring a battery over and he came within five minutes. With a jump, the car started and we were off... The rain wasn't bad, but we didn't want to turn on the AC. And when we got there, I couldn't park as I didn't want to stop the car. So, I stayed at the departure area... with the engine running while Isaiah went to check in. The lines were long, but the police were most gracious. I wanted to make sure that his luggage was ok and it was -- 23.5! Wow... He came out and we took a couple of pictures and I took off back home! 

I got home by 10:30! The drive went well as many people were praying for me!

Then I got a message: one of my students tested positive for Covid, so that hour is cancelled for tomorrow. It was going to be such a long day, so I'm glad that I will have one free hour!

The rest of the evening went well and I waited until Isaiah messaged me and said that he was boarding...

What a day!

Daily Lovely Insight:

I sought the Lord, and he answered me and delivered me from all my fears.”  Psalm ‭34‬:‭4‬ 📖

Seek Him First!

1 Timothy 6:12 - Bible verse - DailyVerses.net

1 comment: