Sunday, August 2, 2026

Another Productive Sunday

I was up early and so glad it was a no run day as it was blaring hot...

I did so much in that first couple of hours... I was like: What? It's only 8:30???

Then at 9am, I went out to check on recycling and do errands. I went to church to drop off the ice cream then went and help clean out that friend's house. I will have to go back like several times to get the house in any kind of order... NOT even really neat... just in order! I will have to bring bleach next time and spray down the place! I picked up what she left me and brought the stuff home after I went and paid bills.

I was home by 12! YEAH!

Alan was home and Isaiah was gone. 

I put things away and proceeded to post more things to give away!

Church at 3pm... but first a friend came over to my house to pick up a bread machine and containers. YEAH! I dropped stuff off at our blind masseuses lady and went to church to set up Love Cafe. I had bought goodies from Costco! YEAH!

Alan preached and Isaiah translated. Isaiah was also the worship leader!

I stayed to help with clean up and came home at 8:30! Yes, before coming up, I always check the recycling again.

The week has started... 

Daily Lovely Insight:

Verse of the Week: Psalm 139:7-10 - Phil Ressler

Seek Him First!

1 Timothy 6:12 - Bible verse - DailyVerses.net

3 comments:

  1. people should hire their OWN CLEANING CREW !!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I see it like Jesus washing his disciples' feet...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes but they NOT the disciples.... you doing too much washing

      Delete