I was up... and it was a repeat... yes, I scootered over to the Metropolitan and had the breakfast. My brother did come and sit to chat as we said he wasn't having breakfast.. I didn't want him to pay...
It finished at 10am and he went for a workout at the hotel gym and I took the MRT to meet up with a friend. It's our usual second Monday of the month time... and she is considering buying an apartment for her mom, so we walked over. It needs renovation... but it's a nice little suite...
We went back to her place and talked and prayed and then I had to leave at 1:45 as I had a friend coming to my house at 3pm. So, off we went... she went to work and I came back home. I took the MRT back to the hotel and rode home... I got back right on time...
The friend stayed for about 45 minutes and had to leave... and then I started working on these forms that a shipping company needs in order to release the Amazon goods that my brother had ordered... what a headache...
The day was so hot... that made it easier for me to NOT BE OUT RUNNING... And looking at the weather, it's going to be hot all week... I'm grateful... I haven't hit my step goal for the last 5 days... especially since I've spent most of my time READING... and enjoying that tremendously... My knee is feeling much better... So, we will see how much longer...
This evening I had my Revelation in person Bible study. What a wonderful group of sisters...
Isaiah was home...
I came home and got a few things done and read in bed... I just love it!
Daily Lovely Insight:

Seek Him First!


I was waiting..........
ReplyDeletereading WITH the AC on, I pray, and your kneeeeeeeee
ReplyDelete