Thursday, September 3, 2026

READING & RESTING THURSDAY

I was up and enjoyed a wonderful morning... no rush... 

The library was closed... first Thursday of the month... so... I didn't go and pick up any books... that's OK... I read what I had... and reread the books that I so enjoy...

Trust me... the morning flew by and since it was drizzling, I went and hobble 6km and came home for a nice shower and lunch. I made myself a delicious salad... and took an afternoon nap...

I posted things to give away and the guy came to pick up. I then did a little dusting and rearranged my curio cabinet... Quite nice.

The rain was coming down hard... but at 5:15, I had to venture out... tutoring at 6pm... 90 minutes... and then prayer time at 8:45.

Alan and Isaiah sent pictures. They are enjoying their time at the US Open. 

Isaiah is set to be back by Monday... WAHHHHHHHH... and Alan will be back 10 days later... WAHHHHH... Not that I don't love them... but... my 'house to myself' days are over.

Annie said that she is sending lots over... ha, ha, ha... so I will have to take the time to unpack everything... that's another 'task' that I guess I can look forward to... Alan for sure will be buying lots of donuts... and I have been trying to clear out my freezer, but I don't eat enough to make a dent... I am baking every Sunday, but still... Things are not disappearing fast enough... When Isaiah is back, that will help!

I had to go to bed early... MOE Day... so no staying up until 1am to read... sad, sad, sad... I will do that on Friday and Saturday... 

Daily Lovely Insight:

Type "Amen" if you agree😇 (Follow @bible_verses365_ for daily verses!📖) 1 Corinthians  7:23 NLT [23] God paid a high price for you, so don't be enslaved by the  world. #bibleverse #dailymotivation #dailybibleverse #

Seek Him First!

1 Timothy 6:12 - Bible verse (KJV) - DailyVerses.net

1 comment:

  1. they just called. Empire state building today, told them to ride central park

    ReplyDelete