I was up and felt so grateful for the cooler feel of the morning air... and sad that I'm grounded...
Isaiah took off and I got ready as I had promised a friend to attend an 'event'... at the Legislative Yuan... Lots of speeches and VIPS... but not my cup of tea... I enjoyed sitting off to the side with the students who were asked to come... that was fun!
I left early! They had bento boxes, but I had other things to do... I went and bought the calendar inserts for 2027. I only bought one... I'll see if Alan wants one... as I couldn't quite remember the size of his planner. Then I went to the post office and came home...
Lunch was a delicious salad... and then a nap!
I had called the plumber to come and change the toilet parts for the outside bathroom. He came at 3pm and when he was finished (1500NT$), I took off for tutoring...
This kid is again wigging out of being committed to working hard... I brought the computer so that we can do some things together. He needs to read the required books... and he's not... So, I sat there forcing him to read!
I was finished by 7:45 and headed back home... prayer time at 8:45...
I then prepped for the long day of tutoring tomorrow... from 11-7!
I forgot to mention yesterday that Annie had bought me some corn nuts... one bag was somewhat regular: sea salt... but the other two were SALT AND VINGAR flavor... oh how joyous... she also sent three apple fritters... of course, I had found two that I hadn't eaten in the freezer. So, now I have a total of five! That's going to last me an entire year!
Daily Lovely Insight:

Seek Him First!

No comments:
Post a Comment