Wednesday, September 23, 2026

More Books...

These days when I say I'm up... it's not at 5:30... sad to say... I'm usually up by 6:33 and spend time with Jesus... 

And without my usual morning run, I don't even hit 7,000 steps a day! But my knee is feeling much better... and if the weather turns a bit cooler, I might be out there for a run this Saturday... We shall see.

So... Alan went to play tennis and then breakfast at the Metropolitan... He loves it... Tomorrow is the last day of this treat.

I spent the morning reading CS Lewis and two more books have arrived... Theo the Golden... and I reserved one more, Everything Sad Is Untrue... It sounds absolutely interesting just like Theo the Golden. So... I've replaced running with reading... But I have looked at a possible trip next year... I'd love to do a five day hike in the Black Forest from Freiburg to... You can actually have a choice as to how long you'd like to hike. It just sounds tremendously nice to hike and be in a lodge and hike some more the next day. The total hike is only about 140KM... or less... 

I had tutoring in the afternoon, starting at 3:40... and then again at 6pm.

Prayer time at 8:45... 

What a joyous day... Oh... yes, I went to pick up the books before my tutoring at 3:40. With this four day weekend coming up... I am looking forward to staying up late and reading... I am the speaker on Sunday... so... ha, ha, ha...

Daily Lovely Insight:

Always Here – Deuteronomy 31:8 – The Bottom of a Bottle

Seek Him First!

1 Timothy 6:12 - Bible verse - DailyVerses.net 

No comments:

Post a Comment