Friday, September 25, 2026

Taiping Mountain & LuoDong Night Market...

What a fun day we've had...

I was up early... and sat and read Theo of Golden until the boys returned from tennis... and we were off... to Taiping Mountain.

First... we had to get gas... and GPS said 3.33 hours... YIKES... we stopped for drinks and lunch and then headed towards the long & windy road... but it was worth it.

We hiked the circular trail of CueiFong Lake... Wow... it's known as an INTERNATIONAL SILENT TRAIL... it was so wonderful... very cool... very quiet... and the woods... the trail... like a fairy land... 

We got back to our car by 6pm and driving back down the mountain was very hairy... foggy... and dark... Alan did a spectacular job... 

We headed to Luodong Night Market and it was so crowded... Alan had his usual: oyster pancakes and giant fried chicken and of course... COCO drinks... we had so much fun! The place we sat outdoors had a violinist... He has his own instagram... he's from Korea... it was a nice evening out...

We finally got home at 11:33... and that's why I'm posting this late... I still want to stay up to read more.

I have tutoring tomorrow at 9am... and another full day of activities...

Daily Lovely Insight:

Proverbs 23:4-5 Bible Verse Mixed Media by Ab Concepts | Saatchi Art Puerto  Rico

Seek Him First!

1 Timothy 6:12 – Insights From Tom

1 comment:

  1. I was waiting for your post, such a late night, we would never do something like this, would have spent the night and go again in the morning

    ReplyDelete