I was up early... though not as early as usual... and that's because I am most likely not going to be running or jogging or trotting this week. I'm letting my knee heal...
Now, someone asked about the fact that I have not mentioned the recycling much in my blog posts... Is it because the situation has so improved?
The truth is: it's now so messy that I don't know where to start... The outside large bins are now gone, so they've set these round trash cans out there. And with the rain, they are absolutely disgusting. The recycling area in B1 is now a 'free for all' style... the bins don't seem to match what they were labeled for. I do still go and help but what I do now is very minimal... I just pull out the bags and change to new ones. The bags that are filled are just set aside... There is no scheduled pick up date... I wait to see what other neighbors think of this 'new not improved' situation. There is a meeting coming up in September!
Ok... back to Monday...
Isaiah is back... His plane landed at 5:12am and he took the bus to the Song Shan Airport! I was there by 7:15 but his bus hit traffic... so... I waited... At least the car started! YIPPY!
We unloaded everything and I started unpacking. He went for his physical, which is mandatory from his work. So, it's like a free morning... He was home by 11:30 and we had lunch. He went to work at 1:30.
I had unpacked and put the box down to the recycling... and gave the black suitcase away! I had organized my food cabinets before Isaiah's return, so it was great to get everything put away. Annie had bought lots of cake mixes... YIPPY! They will be perfect as I do bake for church and for Soochow Bible study which is starting back in a few weeks.
I blogged for church as the message yesterday was absolutely a blessing... If you haven't watched it, you should!
At 3pm, I headed out as I had a few errands to run... paying bills and going to church to meet up with a sister for prayer!
7pm was our monthly HOP Meeting and Prayer time... IN PERSON!
I was glad to be home...
Daily Lovely Insight:

Seek Him First!


you didn't mention the fabulous FLOVORED corn nuts, never seen them before
ReplyDeleteGOOD FOR YOU !!!! You are NOT the paid janitor so let the mess be a mess
ReplyDeleteI'll mention the corn nuts in my post today...
ReplyDelete