I was up and my knee was not feeling good... YIKES... Terrible! What's going on?!?!?!?!?!
Anyhow, I had a wonderful morning... baked a banana cream cheese cake... And then sorted through all the dishes that I received from a neighbor and I posted and someone will pick up... And then I sorted through my plastic file folders and got those together to give away...
Alan was home. He called his mom and then watched the Padres game. They won... It's the playoff...
We had lunch together... That was very nice!
Then I went off and there are nine students... I absolutely love them... Please pray that they will come to know Jesus. Two of them are believers... the rest are not!
I was home by 4pm as I had to cancel my 3:40 tutoring, knowing that as this was the first study, I would stay late to talk to the students... and I did!
I put everything away and got my tutoring stuff ready for my 6pm session!
That went by fast... and I got home and decided to go out to walk around... trying to get my legs moving. Plus, it was much cooler...
Prayer time at 8:45 and the day was finished...
Daily Lovely Insight:

Seek Him First!


wow did you ever get that many befpre?
ReplyDelete