Saturday, September 5, 2026

Busy Saturday...

I was up... and went out later as it was drizzling... but my knee wasn't doing well... I jogged 6KM... 

I got back and took a shower and ate breakfast before heading out to the library... YUP! I renewed my library card, returned books and checked out more books... then I headed to Tienmu for a luncheon with my co-workers from Ming Chuan. We've all retired... and we have not seen each other for three years!

The restaurant kicked us out at 2:10, giving us more than 2 hours there to chat... 

I then scootered over to the Danhsui house as the toilet is plugged... I tried for an hour... we shall see...

I was home by 5pm... And feeling TIRED!

But I had very little time to rest as I had made an appointment for a massage at 6:30... I wanted to cancel, but decided I should go... Why did I want to cancel? You guessed it... I thought staying home to read was a lot more enticing... CAN YOU BELIEVE THAT?!?!?!?!?!

I started on Persuasion and got Oliver Twist... ha, ha, ha... 

Of course, the massage was fabulous... The time always goes by so quickly... And my knee felt revived afterwards... Wow... I should make this a weekly thing!

Daily Lovely Insight:

The Bible Verses on X: "Ecclesiastes 7:13-14 TEV Think about what God has  done. How can anyone straighten out what God has made crooked? When things  are going well for you, be

Seek Him First!
1 Timothy 6:12 - Bible verse - DailyVerses.net

No comments:

Post a Comment