I was up and had my time in the study...
I was in no rush... Yes, there was church... and I wanted to bake... but with the rain, I decided to do things around the house... set the iRobot to mop and I did sweeping... I sat and read... and had a wonderful breakfast... or rather brunch. Rueben Sandwich with extra sauerkraut and mustard!
I had a nice nap and then went off to church early. I had a couple of items that someone was going to pick up from church.
I did bake a strawberry cream cheese cake and brought it to church... and set up Love Cafe. I was also the translator for the service!
The message was so anointed... Such JOY Christ has bestowed upon us...
We had Love Feast... I prayed with a couple of people and finally got home at 8pm.
I blogged and set things up for Isaiah's lunch... He is due back tomorrow morning at 5:10... So I had to sleep early...
NO STAYING UP TO READ... Sad, sad, sad... In fact, it looks like a busy week for me... but no running. I have to rest my knee... SAD, SAD, SAD... BUT with the message today... there is still great joy!
Daily Lovely Insight:
Seek Him First!


no more staying up late, NOT good for you, as we get 'wiser' we need more rest
ReplyDeleteIt's difficult for me to put the book away... ha, ha, ha...
ReplyDelete