Wednesday, September 9, 2026

Ordinary Wednesday

The Magic of Ordinary Days... I think that's the name of a book... and a movie... 

That's how I'd describe today... 

I was up and again, I was greeted with clouds... and cooler weather.

Isaiah took off and I had some time before I headed off to tutor... 

I set up the back balcony with a plastic rack that I found... it worked out quite well... And I sat and read some... 

Tutoring went well... Tutoring adults is so much easier... as long as I prepare, the time flies by!

I was home by 1pm and used the time to prep for my message on 9/28.

I also had a delicious lunch. (I had a delicious breakfast... leftover egg Benedict from Saturday get together with my co-workers from Ming Chuan!)

I left at 3pm as I wanted to stop at the library... My books came in... the complete work of CS Lewis and the Great Gatsby. I arrived on time for tutoring... 

That hour flew by and I was home and exchanging my 'bag' for the next tutoring at 6pm.

I was home by 7:30, after stopping to get gas... and prayer time was at 8:45.

Isaiah went to a baseball game at the Dome... that's the big stadium... versus the Tienmu Stadium. Yes, he's going to another game on Friday. It seems as if he has fully adjusted to being back in Taipei.

Daily Lovely Insight:

2 Corinthians 11:13-15 WEB - Bible Study, Meaning, Images, Commentaries,  Devotionals, and more...

Seek Him First

1 Timothy 6:12 - Bible verse - DailyVerses.net

No comments:

Post a Comment