I was up and ready to go pick him up... but the car didn't start... so he took a taxi from the SongShan Airport... It was only 9US$! We will work on the car at another time...
He unpacked his clothes and I unpacked the box sent from Annie... IT WAS AN ENTIRE BOX OF OLD PHOTO ALBUMS... NEXT SUMMER PROJECT. What I noticed was many of them were only half filled... so I will need to go over them and fill them up... most of the pictures are Mom and Daddy George... so... I will have to decide to keep or not... It will take a block of time to get that done.
Alan went to play tennis and to the sports center while I finished all the unpacking and organizing and putting things away. I was finished at around 11am! YIPPY! His clothes were all still on the bed!
He came back at 1pm and ate lunch and turned on the AC... ha, ha, ha... and took a nap!
I had tutoring at 3:40, so I took off at 3:15... on the way home I stopped to buy the 2027 filler for his date book and had tutoring at 6pm.
I was glad to be home...
Alan had taken off to meet up with my brother at Miramar Mall for dinner... YIPPY!
Prayer time at 8:45!
Please pray as Isaiah met with the real estate agent and the worker to access the problem with the leak in his house. No one wants to take the responsibility to pay for repair... is it the fourth floor responsibility? Is it the previous owner's? I will keep you posted!
Daily Lovely Insight:
Seek Him First!


oh no, inspection didn't catch that ? Where is it leaking to or from?
ReplyDeleteI wanted him to bring your Pepperdine stuff back, whwwhhahahaah
ReplyDeleteDo you think it could be related to the hot water problem in one of the bathrooms?
ReplyDeleteIt can be because of the upstairs piping... and there weren't much from Pepperdine... mostly Mom and Grandparents' pictures...
ReplyDeletehe left it here......
Deleteand where is Thursday?
ReplyDelete