Tuesday, September 22, 2026

Battery Effort!

I was up and Alan was off early... He had discipleship with a new guy and then tennis and then off to the buffet breakfast at the Metropolitan... 

After Isaiah left, I sat and read! Anywhere I flip in that Signature Classics of CS Lewis is fantastic... "Cardinal Virtues"... those are so lost...Prudence, Temperance, Justice & Fortitude... What do you think? Would you agree?

Alan was back and we started to look into the battery situation. We want the car for our outing on Friday... and that's the beginning of the four day long weekend... I had a marvel idea: What if he removed the battery and we bring that over to the Toyota Dealer for them to charge it up for us???? And that's exactly what we did... after 'negotiating' with them, they finally agreed. We came home and had a wonderful afternoon at home with the AC on... ha, ha, ha... 

I had no tutoring... and no engagements... until 8:45 for prayer and then 9pm for online study... 

I will keep you posted on the battery ordeal... it is to charge for eight hours... 

Daily Lovely Insight:

VERSE OF THE DAY ISAIAH 35:3- 6"Strengthen the feeble hands steady the  knees that give way; say to those with fearful hearts, “Be strong, do not  fear; your God will come, He

My knee is feeling like I can run again... the stuck feeling is gone... No pain and I can walk normally... It's weird... God has healed it... I continue to pray... I will keep you posted! Pray for a neighbor... I was helping with the recycling area in B1 and this couple came to throw out their recycling trash and the lady noticed the patch on my knee... we started to talk and her husband has severe knee problem... and I shared with him Hebrews 12:12. And I invited him to pray... I want to see them again... and ask about their 'faith'. I believe the husband at one time had attended church. I have no idea... just a feeling I had, even though he didn't seem familiar with the book of Hebrews. Yet, when I asked him to pray to God of the Bible, I saw a hint of recognition... Like, 'yes, I have thought about praying to the God of the Bible...' I am not sure if there was that hint in his heart. I pray God is using that recycling 'time' to encounter people from our complex and talk to them about Jesus!

Seek Him First!

1 Timothy 6:12 - Bible verse - DailyVerses.net

No comments:

Post a Comment