I was up... and yes, the clouds welcomed my greetings...
Isaiah left for work... and soon after that, I took off... I try to get to work before 9am.
Today, we finished the booklet that needed editing... and I still had time to check the news and read. Again, a delightful day!
At around 4:45, I received a message... NO TUTORING... YEAH! I was so thrilled... I can even express the happiness... I wanted to be home and just read... chill...
So, I was home by 6:10... and ate dinner... blogged... and relaxed...
Prayer at 8:45...
Isaiah went to another baseball game...
Oh... My brother messaged me... He's here from September 12 to the 24th, so we're meeting up for dinner tomorrow night... ha, ha, ha... And supposedly, he might be coming more often to Taiwan... for his new business venture...
Daily Lovely Insight:
Seek Him First!


the key word.... supposedly....
ReplyDeleteSupposedly the business is great... that's another BIG supposedly...
ReplyDelete