I was up early... and Isaiah left to play tennis... He needs to exercise more... After his trip to the States, he is now at 85kgs.
Alan went later...
And I was home alone... I sat and read CS Lewis. He is such an excellent writer. I can flip to any page in that signature classic and read... and absolutely enjoy it.
Isaiah came back pretty early and did a load of laundry and took down the recycling and trash. Alan came back about 30 minutes later.
I did not plan to run any errands... just sat and had my breakfast and then a nice salad for lunch.
What a joyous morning...
By 2:45, I left for church as I do the Love Cafe set up...
I also translated for the service.
After church, I had to go to my friend's house as her daughter couldn't find her glasses. They think they are still at the house. I could not find them and after doing a bit of tidying, I headed home. I was home by 9pm. Alan was already in bed because the Chargers' game is set to start at 4:20. I think he and Isaiah will get up for that...
Monday... ahhhhh... prayer time at 5:30 and prayer time at 8pm...
We do have to get the car fixed and go over to the Danhsui house to fix the toilet... The week is going to be a busy one... so what else is new?!?!?!
Daily Lovely Insight:
I am praying this verse for today and this week... I need God to steady the knee that a give away... Maybe I will be able to run in another 7 days...
Seek Him First!


No comments:
Post a Comment