Monday, September 28, 2026

Teacher's Day... Rest Day!

I was not up early... and the heat was blaring by 7am... So no run... 

We didn't do much at all... 

I cut Alan's hair and stayed home.

And we did absolutely nothing... I can't believe it...

I had Bible study at 6:30... it was a potluck as we are finishing the book Heaven and will be moving forward with a study based on the Chosen, Season 1. I made a big veggie dish... 

I joined the Prayer time at 8:45, but on mute as we were still in our in person study... 

I was home by 10 and made Isaiah's lunch for the week... more veggies in the rice cooker... and I'm set for the week for all of us... 

I will have to cook for my Bible study tomorrow and then bake for my Soochow study. 

It's going to be a busy week.. .And looking at the weather... next Tuesday... a week from now... the temperature should be much better. Today, it hit 35! BLARING... so... maybe in another week, I'll be out running... 

Yes, this week will be above 30... low will be 25... that's just crazy.

Daily Lovely Insight:

Isaiah 55:6 (NKJV) Seek the LORD while He may be found, Call upon Him while  He is near.

Seek Him First!

1 Timothy 6:12 - Bible verse - DailyVerses.net

2 comments:

  1. Good to do NOTHING, which is still alot for you. haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really didn't do much at all... no laundry, no sweeping... nothing!

    ReplyDelete