I was up and went for a short walk... it was already quite hot...
I'm trying to do short walks throughout the day to get my 10,000 steps in... It's not easy now that I'm glued to the sofa with books to read...
I had a wonderful breakfast... Alan and Isaiah took off for work...
Then yes, I was seated on the sofa... with breaks every hour... I did a load of laundry. First break was to put the laundry into the washer. My second break was to hang the items... they were dried by the end of the day! Even towels!
Every break I had scheduled a simple chore: organized a large folder of teaching notes or household bills that have been paid, or swifter disposable cloth through the house, or clean the kitchen sink...
Finally at 2pm, I turned on the WiFi and checked my email...
I had tutoring at 6pm. I had to leave at 5:20 as it's a 40 minute ride...
I was back by 8:20 and prayer time at 8:45.
Family time started at 9pm.
The day flew by... quite an enchanting day overall...
Oh... I'm almost finished with Theo of Golden... definitely a great book.
Daily Lovely Insight:

Seek Him First!


No comments:
Post a Comment