I was up but I was not out... still no running...
I had Bible study this morning, so I took off just a bit earlier. We had five sisters and the time flew by. While at my Bible study, Alan texted me saying that his flight is so delayed that he won't make his connecting flight. So, they sent him to Eva Air and China Air and he got on the China Air flight which is the same flight that Isaiah came back on some 10 days ago. Direct and arriving by 5:10. Amazing!
I got home, after stopping to get soy bean milk and pick up a book from the library. The other books have not arrived.
I turned on the WiFi as I needed to test our new desk top to tutor at 3:30... and I noticed that I forgot to post my blog from yesterday... but no problem... still Monday in the States. ha, ha, ha...
Class with my student on line went well... and we have set up what we want to do this semester. We will meet only twice a month.
It was nice to have the evening free...
I was thinking about going out for a walk, but decided to stay home to finish my blog, prep for my talk... and to READ!
Of course, I had prayer time at 8:45!
I was to have tutoring at 6:30, but that was cancelled... I'm not complaining.
Daily Lovely Insight:
Seek Him First!


when you do start again, gotta go SLOW, and stretch before and after, that was my major mistake.... among many regarding running
ReplyDelete